Ready for the big revelation? Get your bread machine now and start baking!
Italian Cheese Bread
Thank God for cheese! This recipe will surely satisfy your cheese cravings while giving you nutrients.
- 1 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 1/4 c. of warm water
- 1 tsp. of ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. of active dry yeast
- 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning
- 3 c. of bread flour
- Put all of the ingredients in the pan of your bread maker. Follow the order suggested by the manufacturer. Typically, wet ingredients go first before the dry; then the yeast should be the last one to be added.
- Select the white or basic bread cycle and start the machine.
- Remove the bread, let it cool for half an hour, slice it, and enjoy this cheesy and spicy bread you will definitely recommend!
Peanut Butter Bread
I’m sure you and your kids will never get enough of this recipe.
- 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 c. warm water (110 °F or 45 °C)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ c. crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 c. bread flour
- Follow the order recommended by the manufacturer and add all the ingredients in the pan of your bread machine.
- Choose the basic or white cycle and press start.
- Let the cycle finish.
- Remove the bread, and give it some time to cool.
- Cut this heavenly bread into 12 parts and serve!
Cheese and Herb Bread
Prepare to be blown away by yet another cheese bread recipe! This time, herbs will work with cheese to fill your stomach.
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 c. warm water (110 °F or 45 °C)
- 1 tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. dry milk powder
- 2 tbsp. softened butter
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 3 c. bread flour
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all your ingredients in the bread machine pan. Again, follow the suggested order.
- Choose the white or basic cycle and start the process.
- Wait for the cycle to complete. Perhaps you could make your homemade fruit juice or smoothie that can go well with this cheese bread.
- Take out the bread, let it cool, then slice it.
- Serve with juice!